- Job Category: Accounting
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: BG Products, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Employee will be responsible for assisting the Accounting department in performing various tasks
with a focus in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Duties and responsibilities
• Calculate, prepare, and issue customer invoices and statements
• Check figures, postings, and documents for coding, mathematical accuracy, and entry.
• Calculate and prepare checks for invoices, taxes, and other payments.
• Prepare, send and record ACH/Wire payments.
• Prepare bank deposits by compiling data, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending
• Receive and record customer payments received by lockbox and mail.
• Comply with all federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Backup for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Assist General Accounting personnel in performing management reporting and other
clerical work as needed.
• Gather records and prepare schedules/questionnaires for audits.
• Other duties as assigned
Six (6) months administrative office experience required.
o Two (2) years clerical work in Accounting desirable.
o Prior experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
Must be high school graduate. Associate's degree preferred.