- Job Category: General Laborer
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: BG Products, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
BG Products has a position open for a Production Operator. The individual would perform a variety of tasks requiring knowledge of production processes in support of production works and responsible for day to day operations associated with he production lines.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Signals coworkers to facilitate moving product during processing
* Tends to equipment to facilitate process
* Turns valves to regulate flow of liquids or air, to start pump, and to regulate equipment
* Starts machines or equipment to begin process
* Marks or tags identification on parts
* Measures finished products, components, or assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, or assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications
* Inspects materials, products, and work in progress for conformance to specifications, and adjusts process or assembly equipment to meet standards
* Reads dials and meters to ensure that equipment is operating according to specifications
* Discards or rejects products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
* Reads and interprets materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals to determine inspection and test procedures
* Installs and positions change over parts, components, and instruments
* Monitors quality control on packaging lines
* Makes sure containers are clean, tightening lids, using correct containers, cartons, and proper markings
* Follows correct pattern of pallet stacking
* Assists with counts on package reports and properly marks all containers including stenciling labeling, etc.
* Assists with inventory damage control during filling process
* Cleans and lubricates equipment
* Works overtime as needed
* Follows strict safety rules
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good housekeeping skills
* The ability to work well with one's fellow workers and work as part of a team.
Work will be accomplished in an indoor environment, without air conditioning and with minimal heating.
Twisting, bending, and lifting up to 30 - 40 pounds and standing for extended periods of time, on a daily basis. Repetitive motion with hands for extended periods of time.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Wendy McCauley, HR
E-mail Your Resume