- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Butler Workforce Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Flint Hills Community Health Center in Emporia, KS has an opening for a full time position for an LPN.
* Obtaining health histories
* Performing initial intake
* Taking and recording vital signs
* Administers medications,
immunizations, and treatments
according to standing orders, and/or
* Assists the provider with diagnostic,
therapeutic, and surgical
procedures and exams.
* Provides patient education and self-
The ideal candidate is customer service orientated, self-motivated, attentive to detail and can work efficiently both independently and with a team. Bilingualism is a plus. Candidate must have strong computer skills. Work related experience with computerized medical records systems a plus.
Education, Licenses and Certifications
* A high school diploma or GED is
* Must be licensed by the Kansas
State Board of Nursing as a
Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Must be certified in CPR & maintain
Tabatha Tafoya, HR Director
420 W. 15th Avenue
Emporia, Kansas 66801